How do I create an account?
To get started on Fresha:
- Head to Fresha or download the Fresha app and select Sign up.
- Click on sign up with Email or Continue with Google, or Facebook.
- Click Sign up.
Once you’re signed up to Fresha, you can start browsing and book your favourite services with professionals in your area.
I’ve forgotten my password - how do I reset it?
Don’t worry - if you’ve forgotten your password, it’s really simple to log back into your Fresha account:
- Head to our sign-in page by clicking here.
- Click on the Forgot password? link and enter the email address you registered your account with.
- We’ll send you an email with a link to reset your password.
Check your junk and spam folder if you’re having trouble finding your email as it may have landed there by mistake.
How do I manage my account information?
It’s really easy to manage and make changes to your account information.
- Go to your Profile and select Edit profile.
- Make edits to your name, number, and email address.
- Click Save to update your details.
- Go to your Settings and select Notification settings.
- Click on device notification settings to control your mobile app push notifications.
- Use the sliding scale next to Text messages to enable or disable text message notifications about your appointments.
Вход через соцсети
- Go to your Settings and select Social logins.
- Click Connect to link your Facebook, Google, or Apple account.
- You can disconnect these at any time by clicking Disconnect.
To add a payment method:
- Go to your Profile and select Payment methods.
- Click on Add new card and fill in your details.
- Save changes.
To change an existing card:
- Go to Payment methods and select Change current card.
- Enter your card details.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.
To remove an existing card:
- Go to Payment methods and select the card you wish to remove.
- Click on the three dots next to your card details and select Remove card
We’ll use these details at checkout for any appointments booked online on Fresha, through a Book Now button on your service provider’s social pages or a direct booking link on their personal website.
Click the three dots next to your card details to Remove card or Change current card to update your payment details.
How secure is my data?
At Fresha, we take security very seriously. Your data is your data (not ours) and will not be shared with anyone or any third parties. All user data is securely backed-up every 5 minutes on Fresha’s encrypted cloud database, our system uses SSL security and our hardware has top of the range firewalls.